PDA

View Full Version : lite worked fine for 2 weeks + and now dead....

EaglezEye
02-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Ok so I installed photoploglite around Feb 1st and everything has been fine up untill today. When I go to my site now 99% of the pictures show up as blank images. If I click on them then I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagetypes() in /home/thepubli/public_html/photoplog/file.php on line 181

I have looked through other posts here and I guess people are having problems with GD? Why all of the sudden would this GD file get screwed up? Is my site having the same problems?

I checked through my FTP and all of the images are still in the correct folders. Any ideas?

EaglezEye
02-24-2007, 12:39 AM
I just tried to upload a new picture to test it out and I receive this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagetypes() in /home/thepubli/public_html/photoplog/functions.php on line 44

Morgan
02-24-2007, 01:26 AM
For some reason the GD library is no longer installed or is now installed incorrectly. PhotoPlog only uses image functions in the GD library; it does nothing to change those functions. Check with your host or server admin to see why GD is no longer working correctly.

EaglezEye
02-24-2007, 03:53 AM
I put in a support ticket. It is wierd that it has ran fine for 20 days and now it is screwed up.

EaglezEye
02-24-2007, 02:51 PM
They haven't responded to the support ticket but it is working now. So I am assuming it was the GD library and they fixed it.