PDA

View Full Version : Non-linkable?

oldfan
03-27-2007, 06:49 PM
First of all awesome addon, thanks!!

I'd like to know how to make the Main Categories non-linkable, so people are forced to use use the sub categories? Along with that how do I remove the words Sub-Categories:?
Last question :)
I've added my sidebar(vBadvanced mod) and it seem the alinement is off, any idea how I could fix that.

Once again thanks!

Morgan
03-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks...

1: In the photoplog_cat_bit template, you can remove the anchor tag in the first <td> block.

2: You can edit the photoplog_sub_categories phrase to something else via the ACP Phrase Manager, or to remove the phrase and colon, search for the following in the PhotoPlog index.php and categories.php files:
Content visible to registered users only.

3: Not without a better clue as to where the alignment is off...

oldfan
03-28-2007, 05:23 AM

Another question...
Is it possible to add more input fields?
I find the need for more then just title and Description, I could use another 4-5 fields.

oldfan
03-28-2007, 05:54 AM

I'm having problems finding what to remove :(

I got #2 but decided it looked better your way

oldfan
03-28-2007, 06:31 AM
haha I got another question :P sorry

I've just noticed the the pictures are inorder that they were submitted/newest/edited.

we are using ours for a metallica database, so having it in chronological order is must important. Is this possible ?

thanks

Morgan
03-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Custom fields are a pro only feature. In the first <td> block of the photoplog_cat_bit template, find the anchor tag, i.e., <a href="whatever">title</a> and remove the bold blue bits. There is a thread here (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996) on how to change the order, where you could try the following untested change:

oldfan
03-29-2007, 12:35 AM
ok i got the first one, thanks
The second kinda worked, the input is now in the order it was submitted.
it no longer gets bumped when you edited it which it good. So its almost done, i just need it to put the dates in order.

NOW

2001.10.11 - submitted first
2001.10.12 - submitted second
2001.01.11 - this info was submitted third by mistake or some other error

Id like it to do this

2001.01.01 - submitted first
2001.02.01 - submitted fifth
2001.10.11 - submitted fouth
2001.10.12 - submitted second
2001.12.12 - submitted third

I have no problem buying the pro version, from what I've seen the layout is totally different and doesn't really work with what I want it for. Or can you use the same view as ( http://metallifukinca.com/photoplog/index.php?c=32 ) on the pro version?

thanks

Morgan
03-29-2007, 05:11 PM
In the lite version, the date changes upon edit, so if you order by dateline, the list is ordered accordingly, i.e., edits are bumped. In the PhotoPlog edit.php file, you can remove the change in date by using the original date in the query. This is how the pro version works, and yes, in the pro version you can set 'Display Type' to be block or list format.

oldfan
03-29-2007, 09:54 PM

where do I sign up?

oldfan
03-29-2007, 09:58 PM
I cannot where to buy it?
Hook me up dude =)

oldfan
03-29-2007, 11:04 PM

Just grabbed the pro version MUChhhhhhhhhh better, thanks
I'll ask my new questions there =)