PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Error and whitelist..

Zacarias
03-05-2006, 06:10 AM
It's me again.:(

I installed 2.0.0 and it loaded a page this time. I noticed that when the page loaded, I lost the (www.) prefix... It asked me to log in, and so I did... And I got this page afterwards. It loaded (http://www.forums.anigamenetwork.net/login.php)

With this error.

Content visible to registered users only.

So I checked to see if the url was in the absolute links. It was.
Then I decided that it must be a variable from one of my other products. I disabled them all except for photoplog. Same error. :confused:

EDIT: This is the line in functions.php it's talking about.

Morgan
03-05-2006, 01:44 PM
If the www disappears from the status bar, it's probably an httpd.conf or .htaccess file type thing doing redirection, from www.anigamenetwork.net to anigamenetwork.net.

The 'in order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist' message is from the login trying to post to www.forums.anigamenetwork.net, when your forum is wanting the post to come from forums.anigamenetwork.net.

You can change the PhotoPlog 'Absolute Links' setting to use forums.anigamenetwork.net instead of www.forums.anigamenetwork.net (preferred) or you can add .forums.anigamenetwork.net to the vB 'Post Referrer Whitelist' setting. In either case, you should check the vB 'Cookie Domain' setting.

The 'fatal error: undefined class name 'vbulletinhook' in /www/z/zeroinfinity2/htdocs/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4322' message is an old vB bug that was fixed with an if conditional around that $hook line you posted.

You can upgrade your vB from 3.5.0 to the latest version (preferred) or assuming none of your mods use the 'global_shutdown' hook, you can comment out that $hook line.

Zacarias
03-06-2006, 05:40 AM
I think I pretty much got it right. I didn't comment out that line, but I fixed the domain issue.

It runs! This is really a great program, and I appreciate the fast responses and support! I'm definately going to buy Pro.
Right now though, I'm testing all the features for any bugs on my end.

I did notice that it's not taking on my skin.

Zacarias
03-06-2006, 06:45 AM

I deleted my default skin and it automatically took on my other skin.. Oh well, atleast it did what I wanted it to do.:D

Nitro
03-06-2006, 07:34 PM
You can allways reinstall your default skin at any time if you need it with the vb packaged vbulletin-style.xml ;)