PDA

View Full Version : highslide or lightbox, members galleries and group permissions

~kev~
04-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Let me see if I understand this right -

Highslide or lightbox function:
Pro - Yes
Lite - No

Members can create their own galleries:
Pro - Yes
Lite - No

Can you limit the amount of disk space or the number of pictures uploaded by certain user groups?

Lets say regular users - can they be limited to 50 pictures or 10 megs or disk space. Either or option is good.

Donaters or the board supporter group could be limited to 300 pictures or 50 megs of disk space.

Could this work?

Morgan
04-28-2007, 01:14 AM
Pro comes with Lightbox integration. Neither lite or pro has Highslide integration, and neither version allows members to create categories. Pro currently allows members to suggest categories, which an admin can then approve or deny. Both lite and pro allow you to set a maximum file size and a maximum file limit on a usergroup basis. There is a pro screenshot here (http://www.photoplog.com/screens/index.php?do=7) of those usergroup options.

~kev~
04-29-2007, 02:50 AM
There is a difference between categories and members having their own galleries.

I did not mean that members can create categories, I would like each member to have their own gallery.

Morgan
04-29-2007, 02:35 PM
No, members do not have their own galleries. They can upload to currently created categories.