PDA

View Full Version : Image help

rickyreter
05-06-2007, 11:28 PM
I've seen people wth a image to the left off there catogory on the lite version is this possible.

Pete

Morgan
05-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Hmm, I'm not sure if I posted the instructions to do this for the lite version. Try searching on photoplog_cat_bit and check those threads. Otherwise, as you know the last upload information in the photoplog_cat_bit template, you can link to the most recent image per main category by using file.php?n=X similar to the how the last upload uses index.php?n=X but in an IMG tag instead. Note that X, the file number, is the same per table row.

rickyreter
05-07-2007, 12:35 AM
Not sure what you mean..not all clued up on that..can't find the instructions,if you got time could you have a look 4 me ...would be grateful in what i'm looking 4.:)

Peter

Morgan
05-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Sorry, but I'm not making any more changes to the lite version. If I already offered it up for the lite version, then it will be in a lite related thread somewhere on this board. Unfortunately, I cannot recall every post I made so I cannot say for sure if I posted detailed instructions on how to do it. If you can find something on it, then great. Otherwise, the pro version has this feature by default.

rickyreter
05-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Content visible to registered users only.

Whats that suppose to mean?

Morgan
05-07-2007, 12:56 AM
It means that I'm not adding any more features to the lite version, but if there is a bug then I will likely fix it. :)

As written in the lite release post except for the brackets...
Content visible to registered users only.