PDA

View Full Version : another Lite to Pro question

kenfuzed
06-14-2007, 09:51 PM
With the newest version of Pro now out I'm ready to make the leap from Lite to Pro. One question I have that may or may not be related... as part of upgrading I wish to drop the generic "/photoplog" directory name for one such as "/gallery". Will this break all the internal links my members have posted with my forum? I've been running Lite for about 6 months and really don't want to clean up a huge mess or remain strapped to the default directory name.

I'm also running 2 mods, the 1337 Thumbs mod and the VBA CMPS Thumbs mod. Anything I should be aware of while upgrading in regards to these?

Morgan
06-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Yes, those /photoplog links in posts will break if you change the directory name from /photoplog to /gallery unless you either update the post text or set an htaccess file to redirect /photoplog requests to the new /gallery directory. As for 1337 Thumbs and vBa CMPS Thumbs, both those mods should be uninstalled before upgrading as PhotoPlog Pro has mini/random thumbs and handles vBa thumbs differently.