PDA

View Full Version : Getting the following error : eval()'d code on line 6

conceptcrew
08-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Warning: Unknown(./includes/functions_forumlist.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions.php(5166) : eval()'d code on line 6

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/functions_forumlist.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/herpworl/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php(5166) : eval()'d code on line 6

The forum path is correct.

Install went smothly, and I have admin access on the ACP and can add categories and set permissions and such, but when I go to the forums/photoplog/index.php page that is the error that is beign kicked back

using the latest VB version with CMPS.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

Morgan
08-23-2007, 12:48 AM
This is not a PhotoPlog error. This is an error/omission in another modification, one that does not use the DIR constant in a server path, and shows up in PhotoPlog because the DIR constant is missing in the other modification. Temporarily disable the other modifications, one by one, until you find the modification. Once you find the modification, you can add the DIR constant to the server path to the functions_forumlist.php file.

conceptcrew
08-23-2007, 02:31 AM
ok, found it.

It is the Forum archive list footer.

Where and what do i need to put in?

Morgan
08-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Find the line of code that is calling in /includes/functions_forumlist.php and add the DIR constant to the path.

alptraum
01-24-2008, 11:55 AM
I did not understand what I have to do

Includes/fuctions_forumlist.php

Can you picture:(