PDA

View Full Version : Forum Home Display

Rakehel
04-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Yeah, more questions about this. I'm going to try to ask them as a novice:

I'm attempting to follow the directions for Forumhome display from this topic:

Topic (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7&highlight=%24photoplog_forumhome)

I have followed them to the letter as far as I can tell but get only the thumb table displayed on the main board, in the appropriate style and with the member name links. The images themselves are the "red X" graphics. If I click on them or the membernames links I get the "Page cannot be found" error page. Photoplog itself works perfectly with no errors as originally installed and on its own page. :)

I've got photoplog_forumhome in the Forumdislay and Forumhome templates for both the original vB templates and the templates for the style I'm using. I'm using Photoplog Lite 1.06. Permissions for all groups are enabled except for guests (which I also tried enabling.), there is nothing in moderation. I've double-checked chmodding at the server.

Do I need to upgrade Photoplog for this to work?

In the example you have posted for editing the Forum Homes Thumb plugin, do I literally use "THIS_SCRIPT" as a part of the coding for the If condition?

Where I am enclosing the PHP code in brackets after the If statement, do I need to add, or even change brackets anywhere where I'm wrapping the code?

Please let me know if I haven't presented enough info here for any suggestions, I'll enable Guest viewing permissions if needed.

Thanks.

Rakehel
04-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Got it! It was just the path in the Photoplog settings, "Photoplog Directory." For anyone else looking for a solution, the directions in the topic link here work.