PDA

View Full Version : Browser Problems

Daunbreakable
09-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Why can I get to the photoplog using IE..But using FIREFOX,OPERA,NETSCAPE..It gives me the log in screen yet i'm still logged in on the site..but not the photoplog..and when i log in..all the images aren't showing.

Morgan
09-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Might be cookie settings, www versus no www on links, or permissions. These all have been addressed in previous threads. Try searching the lite forum using the word login and several threads should appear. Sorry, but ATM I don't have the time to search for you and link you directly to such threads.

Daunbreakable
09-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

i didn't ask you to link me.. you can answer the question an keep it moving..You admins need to learn how to come correct at people.

Morgan
09-25-2007, 03:35 AM
Honestly, I'm not coming at you in any way. If you look at other threads, you will see that I will try and link people, but didn't have time to do that in your case so provided a reason as to why. If you think that is coming at you... Anyway, try checking the cookie domain and path in the vB options: try the .domain.com and / selections, log out, delete browser cookies, log back in and see if that works. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas, as login trouble is usually related to cookie settings, www versus no www, or permissions.