PDA

View Full Version : Possible for users to set pictures to "private"?

KuJoe
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm thinking of purchasing the Pro version but was wondering if there is an option somewhere so that a user can set their images to "private" or something so that unregistered members cannot view them if a member has them "marked" somehow? I don't want to prevent all unregistered members from viewing all of the images, just the ones the user does not want publicly displayed unless the person is registered. Thanks.

KuJoe
10-11-2007, 07:37 AM
Oh well, I ordered it anyways. Now I just have to wait to get it. :(

Morgan
10-11-2007, 08:23 PM
You as admin can set "private" categories, where only members of certain usergroups can enter, but there is currently nothing to let members mark their uploads as private, though members can mark their albums as private.

KuJoe
10-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Ok... sounds like I'll have to do that. Is it possible to consider this option in the future though? So I don't have to have 2 categories of each, one for members who do not wish to have their pictures/art publicly displayed and one for those who don't mind.

Morgan
10-13-2007, 02:35 AM
Hard to say what all will be in the pro v.2.1.5 release, but there is a list in this (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9141&postcount=1) post.