PDA

View Full Version : most stupid question ever, where is the photoplog admin cp ?

shlomisa
10-30-2007, 04:03 PM
someone asked me to maintain his website while he is on a vacation and i need to edit something in the gallery.
i cannot find where is the control panel for administrators to edit gallery settings.
it is a vbulletin forum with photoplog 2.0.6
please help, sorry for my ignorance.

James
10-30-2007, 04:37 PM
If 2.0.6 is similar to versions 2.2 and later, it's a sub panel of the vBulletin ACP. Look for a group with the title "Photoplog Pro" in the left hand column of the vBulletin ACP. We came on board at 2.2 I think though, so I suppose it's possible that 2.0.6 *is* that different admin wise...

On our site IKEAFANS we have a strict "No question is stupid" policy it's all good info to have in the forums, somebody else might have the same one, and it'll be here for them to read instead of asking ;).

James and Susan

shlomisa
10-31-2007, 06:44 AM
Hi james and thanks for the answer.
i dont have this on my admin cp, i have a photoplog entrey in the "products and plugins" menu but its not what i need.
this is very wird...

Morgan
10-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Make sure the cpnav_photoplog.xml file is in the /forum/includes/xml directory and hard refresh (e.g., Ctrl-F5) the ACP page.