PDA

View Full Version : Changing Posting by xxx

carpzone
04-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi guys,

I only got one problem, i update my whole site from phpnuke to vbulletin so, i had much pictures from registered users.

Now i installed Lite on my bulletin board. And i just wondering, when i upload a picture in a main or a subcategory. Then there is always my name on it offcorse. It says Posted by carpzone. How can i fix that so that i as admin can choose the uploader name (member). Or change it afterwords?

BTW Thnx for the great module :)

Morgan
04-24-2006, 10:06 AM
There are two fields, userid and username, along with others in the photoplog_fileuploads table that you could use to query and move files, or if you go pro, there is a mass move/delete option.

carpzone
04-24-2006, 10:24 AM
U mean right in the database ?

Morgan
04-24-2006, 10:25 AM
Yep, the table in the database. :)

carpzone
04-24-2006, 10:40 AM
hm i think that is a hel of a job. :eek:

My target is to put 200 pics in about +- 25 usernames beneth categories

Its not able to put a little code into photoplog to choose a username from the databas ? :o

Morgan
04-24-2006, 10:56 AM
The lite version doesn't have the option to move files from one user to another, but the pro version comes with a ~36 KB size file to do the job. Not a big file, not a small file, but not a free file either. ;)

knimrod
12-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

I need to do this.

I ran a query and changed the userid and username fields to a different (valid) user but the thumbnails go blank and the images will not display. The image links show up in the right place with the new user but no images at all, just whitespace. If I change the userid and username back to the original poster's, the images show up again. What am I missing? Thanks.

knimrod
12-31-2006, 01:57 AM
I figured it out... The images are stored in a subdirectory of the images folder where the folder name is the userid#. If the images are not in the directorys of the destination user, there won't be any images to display.. doh!