PDA

View Full Version : Photoplog Question

FotoBilgi
01-26-2008, 11:37 AM
sorry my english...
I use PhotoPlog Lite v.2.0.6. how can ı show small pictures in my forumhome like this picture.(vbadvanced forumhome)I see it at PhotoPost.

I dont want only 5 picture vertical or horizantal.
can we do it for the photoplog???

Content visible to registered users only.

Morgan
01-26-2008, 07:24 PM
You would need to edit this (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=103839) modification, making use of </tr> and <tr> HTML tags in the while loop to split the one row into multiple rows. It'd probably be easier to make the edits to the photoplog_thumbs_vert.php file and alter the content of the $photoplog_table_content variable based on the PHP % arithmetic operation, and of course increase the query limit so you get more than five results.

FotoBilgi
01-26-2008, 10:45 PM
what must ı do for my example picture this code???

Content visible to registered users only.

Morgan
01-27-2008, 05:53 AM
Sorry, I'm not offering custom modifications at this time. You'll either need to try the suggestions in post two or find someone who can make the changes for you.

FotoBilgi
01-27-2008, 02:28 PM
ıf you use free
You'll either need to try the suggestions in post two or find someone who can make the changes for you
thanks... Man..

Morgan
01-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Uh, no, try "support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications" instead, regardless of what version you use.