PDA

View Full Version : Image popups

viper357
02-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi

I have been using the lite version for a while but now want to upgrade to Pro.

On your Pro demo when you click on an image it makes the background go dark and the image comes to the foreground. Is this a feature built into Photoplog Pro or is it an addon that I have to download from somewhere else?

Thanks.

James
02-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I believe that's an optional feature of Photoplog Pro. There's a lot of options to how it works. On ours we don't have it grey out the rest of the screen as we like to be able to have more than one image brought up in the larger size. It's a pretty cool effect, and quite useful.

'Plog also has a *very* cool image picker that lets members drop those thumbs into their posts in vBulletin, they can use any image in their gallery or that they have in an album.

If you'd like to see how it works in a live environment, feel free to take a look at our site over on www.ikeafans.com, if you have any questions about how we have it configured just let me know. 'Plog Pro *rocks*! :-)

James and Susan

MikeD
02-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Content visible to registered users only.What we have build-in is a feature called Highslide and available on this Site (http://vikjavev.no/highslide/). Highslide is a brilliant thumbnail viewer written in JS (Javascript). Any months ago before we had that feature we had also a thumbnail viewer called Lightbox. Today PhotoPlog is able to work with both functions. Too the new vB 3.7 has also that Lightbox feature, but Highslide is tons of ways better :)

Content visible to registered users only.Seems it's time for you the get the Pro version. It's simply the best including the best support ever ;)

Morgan
02-22-2008, 04:44 AM
Correct, it is built-in.

viper357
02-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the help everyone, will definitely upgrade to Pro now, thanks :)

MikeD
02-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Content visible to registered users only.Congrats to your decision. See you on the other side in that Forum :D