PDA

View Full Version : purchasing photoplog

sarahjane2979
02-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi there,

I'm interested in purchasing PhotoPlog, however, I am not that technical minded really, and have no idea how to install these types of things. I am wondering if there is a service offered where we could pay for an install?

Many thanks,

Sarah.

Morgan
02-22-2008, 04:38 AM
There is no installation service, but the PhotoPlog package comes with a readme file that contains installation instructions. Plus there are the forums if you have any problems.

MikeD
02-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Sarah,
installing PhotoPlog is more than easy. All you have to do is to read the Installation, upload the files in the right place on your Server and to install (Import) the Product. After doing it you have to set the the right Pathes and maybe customizig many other Settings you'd like to have. That's all :)

Content visible to registered users only.... Plus YOUR EXCELLENT SHARED SUPPORT, Morgan :)

indoorcatsonly
03-12-2008, 06:19 PM
I'll add on to Sarah's thread since he asked exactly what I was going to.

I was on vb.org and tried reading through the instructions there for the Lite version and it was way over my head. I do fairly well (I've installed many other mods) but this one had me confused right from the start.

I'd love to purchase it though - but I may need a whole lot of hand-holding?

There is definitely no one we can pay additional to do this for us?

Thank you! :)

indoorcatsonly
03-12-2008, 06:50 PM
BTW, I just purchased, in hopes I'll get this figured out one way or the other. :)

Thank you!

Morgan
03-12-2008, 07:04 PM
If you have any questions about the install/upgrade, just post them, and I'll try to help you.

indoorcatsonly
03-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Hehe, alrighty then - off to try this out. ;)