PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPlog and vBulletin RC1

deFreitas
03-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Hello,
Is PhotoPlog compatible with the vBulletin RC1 and vBadvanced 3.0?
Does a translation exist for the language pt-br?
Is it easy to integrate PhotoPlog with the vBulettin and the vBadvanced?
Buying a license in how long he will be available for me?

de Freitas
São Paulo - Brasil

Morgan
03-27-2008, 10:20 PM
1: vBulletin 3.7 is at an RC (release candidate) stage at this point, but PhotoPlog should still be compatible with vBulletin 3.7. The lite version is available on vBorg if you want to test it. Regarding vBa CMPS see point three.

2: As of this writing, there are pro Arabic, French, German, and Turkish translations available from other members, but no pro Brazilian Portuguese translation is available, though there is a pro XML language file available if you wish to make the translation to your language.

3: PhotoPlog has been coded to be compatible with vBulletin. The code was not written to be compatible with other third-party add-ons, though there are a number of people who use PhotoPlog, vBa CMPS, vBulletin. PhotoPlog ACP screenshots can be found here (http://www.photoplog.com/screens/index.php).

4: With a license purchase comes one year of pro support and download access, after which time you can renew for $35 USD (subject to change) if you wish. The license itself is basically a 'forever use' license, subject to the terms of the license.

deFreitas
03-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Morgan...
Who indicated PhotoPlog for me was it Mr. Beduino responsible for the forum http://www.vb-brasil.org/.
He gave me good references on you and his/her product.
I will buy the license of the product today to begin the translation.
I hope he works with the version RC1 of the vBulletin. ;)

Mário

Note: done the original images of the buttons do by the photoshop accompany the product to be translated?
I await that information to execute the purchase of the license.

Thank you...

Morgan
03-28-2008, 05:04 PM
The images/buttons that come with PhotoPlog are either GIF, JPG, or PNG images. They were created directly as GIF, JPG, or PNG images, and there are no PSD files.

deFreitas
03-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

Then, as it is possible to translate the buttons and images? :confused:
Should it be created new buttons?
Does some exist skim for PhotoPlog that comes with the sources of the images?

Mário

Morgan
03-31-2008, 09:53 PM
You could use a blank vB button to make a translation, or you could create your own image with whatever text you want.

deFreitas
04-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Well, I will execute the purchase of the license.
Thank you.