PDA

View Full Version : vB Gallery/Albums

jeffinj
04-06-2008, 01:39 AM
vb 3.7 have member galleries of its own. Is photoplog integrated with this gallery or would it remain like a public gallery seperate from vb albums which would be specific to members?

Morgan
04-07-2008, 03:21 PM
PhotoPlog was around before vB Gallery/Albums and works that same as it did before; there is currently no connection between the two.

GYSMO
04-08-2008, 02:09 PM
both have there great and weaks and both can be installed on same forum into seperated means and then can be sharing same or few pictures and each have there own access and build ups I personally prefer PhotoPlog over menus styles and lots of points and it includes a various ACP for its own means of settings ... althow am using both vBGallery is more limited for its pakage and much less support.
dont get me wrong here I personally believe both are great.

jeffinj
04-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

Can we keep them both?

Morgan
04-18-2008, 12:29 PM
You can keep and use both, shouldn't be a problem.

MikeD
05-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Content visible to registered users only.Correction, Morgan: It's absolutely no Problem! You can use both Galleries and they working perfect as always ;) I have used them in all VBulletin RC Versions and I've never seen any problems!!!

On a side note: Morgan, did you know that you still use the 3.7.0 Beta 2 version? It's time to Update :D