PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Issue...

brodach
05-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Hello,
After checking through everything I really like your program you've got here. I've decided that I will purchase a Pro license. Only problem is when I attempt to get to the purchasing page I get the error "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist." when I try and logon. And whenever I am logged on, I cannot find a purchasing link.

I also had a quick question. After paying the $35 (or $40), I am allowed to run Photoplog on the specified site indefinitely -- but if I want to receive updated version of Photoplog and supper after the 1 year is up, I would have to pay $35 for another year? Correct? When I first read it I thought every year I had to pay $35 on the spot, but re-reading it I think I got it right this time.

brodach
05-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Cancel the first part. Finally got it. Second part still applies.

Morgan
05-02-2008, 12:31 AM
With a license purchase comes one year of pro support and download access, after which time you can renew for $35 USD (subject to change) if you wish. The license itself is basically a 'forever use' license, subject to the terms of the license.