PDA

View Full Version : New member prepared to buy Pro, with a few questions.

JPT
06-03-2008, 10:35 PM
I am a new member here with 2 vB forums, my first one is growing nicely & I decided to install photoplog lite, which is working fine. My second forum is doing nothing at all, so I am going to transfer to my first domain and make a forum for photography and for people who share some common interests a place to communicate. I am wondering, in my forum user CP,,I do not have a "gallery" tab which I see here. Is this a part of Pro? Is there the Additional Options (Misc Options, Attach Files, Thread subscription, Post a Poll) with Pro compared to Lite? Do you ever plan on selling Pro as a stand alone script, w/o the requirement of vB software? This is a great product & another nice group of helpful people as well. Thanks in advance, JPT.

Morgan
06-04-2008, 05:57 PM
The gallery tab is currently a pro add-on. There are pro ACP screenshots here (http://www.photoplog.com/screens/index.php) where you can see additional options, but there are no attach files, thread subscription, and post-a-poll options. ATM there are no plans to make pro a stand alone script.

JPT
06-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Morgan, thanks for the reply. I had read in the next upgrade you may also include other files, such as MP3, Audio, etc. Any kind of timeframe? Thanks again, Guy.

Morgan
06-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Allowing more than image media files is requiring a major rewrite, as PhotoPlog currently only allows GIF, JPG, and PNG uploads and does multiple checks to ensure that only GIFs, JPGs, and PNGs are permitted to pass the checks. Sorry, no time frame.