PDA

View Full Version : Purchased a few days ago...

bunglehaze
06-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Hi, as above I purchased this a few days ago but I have still had no contact on how to download the program, I cannot access the photoplog home page either, is there an issue holding this back please?

regards

leigh :D

Morgan
06-10-2008, 06:22 PM
The following email was sent to the email address you use on this site:
Content visible to registered users only.
It did not bounce back. Maybe it is in your spam folder.

pakula
07-08-2008, 06:23 AM
Am in same boat Morgan - Paid last Saturday and no PM or E-Mail yet for download info/instructions and yes know ya only got back Monday..:)

Morgan
07-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Seems the postback on your order was not received or processed. Please PM me how you made payment (PayPal or 2CheckOut) and your real name so that I can find the order. I've already tried using your user name but haven't been able to find an order on July 5th or June 28th under that user name. Once I find the order, I'll set you up manually. Thanks for your patience, I certainly don't want you to keep waiting, but please don't bump; it doesn't grab my attention or make me work any faster. :)

pakula
07-11-2008, 06:18 AM
All sorted apologies Morgan, seems the PayPal payment didn't go through first time around for some strange reason, so repaid and downloaded and installed perfectly now thank you..:)