PDA

View Full Version : Random Thumbs Gallery on vBa CMPS?

wyllomoon
07-17-2008, 05:37 PM
I've searched this forum, the vbAdvanced support forum and a few others for hours last night and today and I can't seem to find an answer to my question anywhere.

I have Photoplog Lite installed on my vBa forum (3.7.2 Patch Level 1) and I would just like to add the Random Thumbs gallery strip below the navbar on the vBa CMPS index page. Nothing fancy, just the little gallery. I've tried a few older hacks and modules, but nothing seems to be working and I can't find an easy way to do this.

I've worked with phpBB forums for about five years now, but this is a first time using vBulletin so I guess I'm still a newbie.

Could someone out there point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Morgan
07-17-2008, 05:47 PM
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=103839

wyllomoon
07-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Oops. I looked there as well, but I guess I stumbled upon an older add-on that didn't work at all for me. Thank you very much and my apologies for bothering you when it was right there all along.

wyllomoon
07-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Actually, I've just realised this is the same add-on I already tried, but I couldn't get it working. I'll follow the instructions again and give it one more try. Is there a support thread here for this or do I post there if I run into any problems?

Edit: Second time's a charm, I guess. It's working now! Thanks again.

bitwise2000
07-25-2008, 11:48 PM
This doesn't seem to work with PRO. Should it?

Morgan
07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
No, it's a lite only add-on. Pro has instructions in the readme file located in the /vbadvanced directory of the package.