PDA

View Full Version : Pro purchasing problem

Jetz
11-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I have the desire to buy Photoplog Pro deal of $35 dollars using PayPal, this of course doesn't let me because I am not a credit card owner even though I have more than enough money to buy it ( and its not eCheck ). And with this I have 2 questions:

Why is it necessary to put a credit card if you don't really need confirmation of my address?

Is there a way to purchase using paypal without the credit card option?

Thank You

Morgan
11-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Sorry, but those are questions you should ask PayPal directly: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab

Jetz
11-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Content visible to registered users only.

So, some purchases needs a credit card on the account to work? I have seen other services that don't require credit card to pay, that's insane!

Can you answer my second? :)

mtha
11-19-2008, 06:53 AM
Content visible to registered users only.

if you are a confirmed paypal customer, you can fund your paypal account with your bank account, or if you already have money on your account, you can use it.

you dont have to use credit card on paypal payments.

Jetz
11-19-2008, 11:13 PM
that just it, this is the only place where it asks me to have a credit card in my account to be able complete payment, even if im already confirmed, is connected to a bank account and have money in the account.

Morgan
11-21-2008, 10:51 PM
You can make payment via your PayPal balance or by credit card using either PayPal or 2CheckOut. If you are asked for a credit card number, it could be something to do with verification, though you should contact PayPal directly for the official answer.