PDA

View Full Version : Attn To Morgan!

MikeD
06-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Mr Morgan,
as you remember, I bought yesterday the PhotoPlog Pro via PayPal. Great and smooth transaction. My translation from English into German phrases is almost ready. Only some lines and that's it ;)

It passed thru my mind to say you: Your PhotoPlog program ist AWESOME & REALLY SENSATIONAL. My godness: Never seen such a great program. Simple to use and one of the best progs ever I had. I love to see people doing this kind of work! This is what helps to make your PhotoPlog better and better each day. Hat off, you did a great job Content visible to registered users only.! Keep up the good work Content visible to registered users only.. Thanks for letting me stay at your beautiful home :) Best regards from Cologne... Mike

Sparkiller
06-19-2006, 02:36 PM
I agree, it's very easy to use and easy to understand. And i especially like the fast support around here.

Speaking of german translation, i also had to do this some time ago. And while it didn't take very long, it would perhaps be a good idea to offer some kind of translation-file for new customers. (Or for the case i have to reinstall... ;) )

MikeD
06-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Content visible to registered users only.Where you are from? Don't say Germany :)

I'd love to share my translation. But I have no clue whether it's possible to make it public here in that forum. Because of its (C) Copright, you know? -Mike

Morgan: What do you think? May I can upload it? Or to place a link from where any customers can DL it?

Sparkiller
06-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

Ok, dann sag ich nicht, dass ich aus Deutschland komme. :D
Genauer gesagt, aus Gelsenkirchen.

But i don't think there are any legal issues. I would gladly share my own language-file, but i don't even know how to export it. And it still has some gaps, since i only translated the part visible to the users. Lazy me.

MikeD
06-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Content visible to registered users only. Ha, meine 2. Heimatstadt, denn da bin ich geboren und aufgewachsen bis zum 15 Lebensjahr. Wie klein doch die Welt manchmal ist... :)

LOL, seems that we both still being lazy. Me too, because I know what a hard work it is to get all phrases translated into German. Lucky English User over there in the US. Got all my phrases translated some min's ago. I believe we should wait to get an answer from Morgan. Let's see what his opinion is and what he thinks about it ;)

Export? Of what? Of vB? I'm a lil bit confused, but I think you probably mean how to publish the phrase file? Or? -Mike

Morgan
06-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the compliments. Glad you are happy with the script. :D

There is a ZIP here (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338) that contains a PhotoPlog Pro language XML file, plus a ReadMe file with instructions on how to make translations. To export a language XML file, go to vB ACP -> Languages & Phrases -> Download / Upload Languages.

You may post entire language XML files, but not the product/plugin XML, templates, or PHP files. Pro language translations can go here (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14) and Lite language translations can go here (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15).