PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in

billwill
07-17-2006, 06:01 PM
And yes, I've seen the other posts about this. My links all have www, the relative to hard links are all there, and I just keep getting bounced back to the login screen. Seems there are a few items that missed the boat when the readme file got packaged into this script.

I've spent the most part of the morning trying to get past this screen, and I give up. Is there some organized documentation about this rather than keep following threads that don't quite answer my questions.

Seems like this will be a good script once I'm able to use it.

bw

MikeD
07-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Bill ;)
your problem is the well known Link problem. Nah, keep your head up and relax. I'm sure it get fixed. I have some ideas to help ya...

1. Under PhotoPlog settings: What does your "Board Info" say?
2. Check the PhotoPlog config file. It should have something like this...
Content visible to registered users only.
3. In case of no getting errors. Here's a way to see what kind of error you have. A good way from Morgan. It helped me.
Place this line before the define line in the PhotoPlog config file...
4. Last try would be: Try to check out the Forum Path of your site. All you have to do is as follows...

Create a file. Say "path.php"
Now insert the following lines...

Now copy the file into your vB directory and enter for example:
"http://www.your_site.com/path.php"

Content visible to registered users only.Seems to be? Oh man, it's the best script ever. Trust me, I know about what I'm talking from. PhotoPlog is ways more better than other galery programs. And esp Morgan's support is more than great.
Best Program & Best Support I've ever seen What else do we need? ;) -Mike

Morgan
07-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Also, go to the vB Usergroup Manager and check that 'Can View Files' is set to yes in the PhotoPlog permissions.