PDA

View Full Version : Zooomrtations Audio for each photo

Swami Gaurangapada
07-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Greetings. Zooomr.com has a very useful feature to upload a mp3 file for every photo which will turn into a small flash player once the photo is posted. It is called as the Zooomrtation and samples are here (http://beta.zooomr.com/recent/sounds).

This would really be a cool feature to add to be able to upload an audio mp3 file for every photo which will turn into a flash player which can autostart or be played while viewing the video. The photo can be explained in audio and I think that will be quite effective.

MikeD
07-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Off Topic

Swami ;)
been on your Forum (http://www.gaurangapada.org/) and I saw that your forum contains some languages which shows thru a flag on top of the username. Is this a translator? No offense my friend, but the German language is more than terrible. The sentences are totally wrong and its sets of positions are wrong too. If you want I can help you to get a much better German. Just a kind reminder ;)

Some examples...
Threads => Themen (Not "Gewinde")
Sub-Forums => Unterforen (Not "Vor-Foren")

Remember me => Angemeldet bleiben? (Not "An mich sich erinnern")
Top 20 Poster => Die besten 20 Poster (Not "Oberseite 20 Notfall"

This is the right term

Just to name a few ;) -Mike

AndreasP
07-25-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi Swami,

This would really be a great addon.
I don't want to register there, so please could you tell me:
is the audiothing only an upload for mp3's or is there a record function included, so that I can directly explain the pic via microphone?

Because if you have to record totally extra and then upload it's more complicated and will prevent users from doing it...

Andreas

Swami Gaurangapada
07-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks MikeD. I have just put an auto-translating php script and had not received any feedback about it. Thankyou for telling me and for your very kind offer to help. I dont know how to change that script or how to include the german translation though.

Swami Gaurangapada
07-26-2006, 01:58 PM
AndreasP, I think it gives a box to upload mp3 files not for recording, so one had to record the mpe with a different program. Recording will be cool though and I hope it may be included in PhotoPlog in some version.

MikeD
07-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Content visible to registered users only.Hmm, let me take a look into that PHP file. If that script contains the German words in pure ASCII parts, then it's no problem for me ;) -Mike

AndreasP
07-27-2006, 06:26 AM
Content visible to registered users only.I agree! This would be an outstanding feature making Photoplog the best gallery software ever :D ....

Andreas

MikeD
07-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Content visible to registered users only.
Agreed! For me it's the best. With one of features like you told, it's going to be the best Gallery ever !!! Content visible to registered users only.