PDA

View Full Version : Random Images

danielcompton
08-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Hi

How would I on my forum home page (not gallery home page)

show just the random images above my forum like you have on your forum.but without the info bar below..so just a block of random images?

many thanks

Morgan
08-18-2006, 12:24 AM
In the Lite version, edit the PhotoPlog Forum Home Thumbs plugin, located at the forumhome_complete hook, by removing all references to the $photoplog_row_bottom variable, and then if not already done, add $photoplog_forumhome right after $navbar appears in the vB FORUMHOME template.

danielcompton
08-18-2006, 02:01 PM
many thanks for that.

I not sure and cant find what you mean by forumhome_complete. I cant find any files or templates by that name

but I added the $photoplog_forumhome into the Forumhome template and works just as I wanted.. just shows the random images which is what I was after

many thanks for your help.

danielcompton
08-18-2006, 02:17 PM
actually if you could clarify that.. I would like to remove the "posted by" line from the random thumbs on my forum home

thanks. Is a great plugin, really like it.

Morgan
08-19-2006, 03:07 AM
Go to vB ACP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager and look for the PhotoPlog Forum Home Thumbs plugin, located at the forumhome_complete hook. Click the edit link and remove all references to the $photoplog_row_bottom variable.

GrendelKhan{TSU}
08-30-2006, 12:06 PM
I increased the photo limit in the memberinfo thumbs, but now the category bar doesn't go to the edge....

how do make it extend to the amount of photos thumbs?

Logan
08-31-2006, 02:21 AM
Go to the ACP and bring up the PhotoPlog Member Info Thumbs plugin. The plugin code defines a variable $photoplog_table_start. Adjust the colspan number in that variable to the number of desired thumbs.