PDA

View Full Version : Can´t log in ...

Omega409
08-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi all,

in my testforum Photoplog works fine. In this forum, the froum is installed in a directory called "forum". So the path is "define('PHOTOPLOG_FWD','/srv/www/web5/html/forum');
this works fine.

Now, i installed Photoplog in my real forum. The diffent to my testforum is, this forum is "root". For me, now the path is define('PHOTOPLOG_FWD','/srv/www/web1/html');

and now i have the problem, login, welcome, login, welcome ....

I have tested all things form MikeD (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7392&postcount=2), i am sure, the path is right!

My version ist 2.0.5 and i have here in this forum read some things about read Relative Links box and Absolute Links Box, but i don´t have this boxes.

What can i do?

Sorry for my bad english :o

Morgan
08-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Not sure of your site, but try this: go to vB ACP -> vB Options -> Cookies and HTTP Header Options and set the Path to Save Cookies as just / under Suggested Settings, and clear out any Custom Setting if present.

From Lite v.2.0.5+ the Relative Links and Absolute Links settings no longer apply. :)

Omega409
08-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

The path of Save Cookies is "/" and under suggested Settings is nothing. This tip, i have also found here. Any idea?

Morgan
08-19-2006, 03:08 AM
Is 'Can View Files' set to yes via the Usergroup Manager for your usergroup?

Omega409
08-19-2006, 11:42 AM

Yes, for all Usergroups ...

Morgan
08-19-2006, 01:58 PM
What's the link to your site so I can take a look-see?

Omega409
08-24-2006, 03:16 PM

Thanks, i have found the error! The permissons only for the Administrator Group was not OK! Now, the gallery works fine!