PDA

View Full Version : Disply more images at the top

jaycob
09-13-2006, 01:23 AM
hi, just wondering if anyone would no if im able to disply more images than 5 at the top of my gallery in the random images?
and how may i ask?

jaycob
09-13-2006, 02:26 AM
ok i did but is displyed long ways, am i able to have the images so there 2 rows of 5?

Morgan
09-15-2006, 04:21 AM
Do you mean on your forum index page? If so, go to the ACP and edit the 'PhotoPlog Forum Home Thumbs' plugin. There </tr><tr> tags can be added to make more than one row.

jaycob
09-28-2006, 12:17 AM
thanks i'll give it a go,

jaycob
09-30-2006, 03:38 PM
man i am looking in Forum Home Thumbs' plugin. and i cant find </tr><tr> tags, and where to put them, im lost sorry.

Morgan
09-30-2006, 04:55 PM
The plugin is set to make one row of thumbnails by default. To get multiple rows of thumbnails, you'd need to rework the plugin so that </tr><tr> tags would create the multiple rows. There is already a counter variable present, so you could use that variable to do something like this:
Content visible to registered users only.

jaycob
10-04-2006, 01:35 PM
do i try and do this in my ftp or my admin control plugins?

jaycob
10-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

this is me code to thumbs, are you able to tell me if i have the right part that you are talking about, if this is right could you please re-arange the code so it displys 2 rows because sorry man im still lost, i dont mean to hastle you like this :confused:

Morgan
10-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Yes, that is the correct spot. Try taking the code from post six and add it inside the while loop. Sorry, though, but I'm not providing further modifications to the lite series at this time.

jaycob
10-06-2006, 09:48 AM
man the reason why im on here is to ask for help as i dont no much at all about codes, i dont even no what you mean about (add it inside the while loop) so all you had todo was put that little bit of code in and i could have copy and pasted it no worrys, this would have saved me alot of waitting and would of saved me money to pay my host todo it. thanks anyway