PDA

View Full Version : Import phpBB-Mod Photo Album Addon Smartor to Photoplog Pro?

hubix
11-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Hello!

I imported my forum from phpBB to vBulletin. At the old phpBB-forum was a gallery integrated. In the footer of the gallery was this copyright:
Content visible to registered users only.
Is there an easy way to import the old gallery to Photoplog Pro?

My second question:
Is it easy to delete the old thumbs and to resize new thumbs?

Aaand:
Can i shown up at the forumhome of the forum 4 random-images? If YES, is it easy to edit the layout of the template/file how it will be shown up?

THX and greets :)
hubix

MikeD
11-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Content visible to registered users only.Sorry my friend. But there's nothing available to import photos from a different database or any different products. You have to re-install all pics you have made. I have no clue about phpbb, but PhotoPlog is build on vB and its SQL databases.

Content visible to registered users only.Yes sure. Goto ACP => Settings (http://www.photoplog.com/screens/index.php?do=2) => Default thumbs Size. You can change them from (Small/Medium/Large) and then go to Maintenance (http://www.photoplog.com/screens/index.php?do=13) => Rebuild Thumbnails.

Content visible to registered users only.Sure. It's no problem. We have 2 kinds of variables for use in the FORUMHOME and MEMBERINFO templates...

$photoplog[minithumbnails]: This contains Random Thumbs in a strip.
$photoplog[thumbnails]: This contains Newest Thumbs in a strip, plus an information box below the strip.

There is a settings option 'Thumb Information' to turn off the information box too, if you only want to show the Newest Thumbs.

As an example, open your template MEMBERINFO and put the code before the $footer variable. This is shown on the bottom side...

Content visible to registered users only.

Morgan
11-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks MikeD! Hope you don't mind but I tweaked a couple of your answers. :o :)

MikeD
11-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Haha LOL yeah. A few sec's ago I noticed some changings and thought "Is this me"? I'm happy when I get my terrible school English a lil bit better. Yes sure, you can change it. The more the better it is and so I can more things learn from you!!! No problem at all my friend ;)