PDA

View Full Version : Great software and great support

fb-guy
12-04-2006, 03:59 PM
I bought PhotoPlog a few weeks ago and want to share my experience (I do not work for the company!).

First, the software does exactly what we want. It is a full-featured vBulletin add-on that gives photo gallery features to our existing vb Forum. You can manage it from within VB, and the functions are exactly what our users had been asking for. Since we added the Photo Gallery features, I am getting very positive comments from our users, and they are taking advantage of the new functionality.

Second, this forum is an excellent source of support. I am a very low-end web developer and know just enough HTML to get by. With my limited knowledge and excellent support from this Forum, I have been able to do every customization I have wanted, and I am positive that we will make our installation more sophisticated and powerful over time, and that PhotoPlog will get us there.

Thanks to the whole team. If you are looking for gallery software to extend your VB forum, buy PhotoPlog.
FB

Morgan
12-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the review. :D Glad you are happy with both the product and its support. :)

rolando
12-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Super DITTO! Great program and unbelievable support! Love it, have it on two sites two, with more to come!