PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

tokyomike
02-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Content visible to registered users only.

After I install photoplog I get these errors, what can I do?

www.novusordosaeculorum.com/photoplog

Morgan
02-18-2007, 08:09 PM
You have some plugin using the global_complete hook that is causing that error, maybe because the DIR constant is not on the require_once path. Look at line six of the plugin to check it out.

tokyomike
02-19-2007, 03:58 AM
Hi. sorry but which file will I check for line 6?

tokyomike
02-20-2007, 03:15 AM
Hi.

I still get this

Please tel me what to do, I really want this script

tokyomike
02-20-2007, 03:21 AM
This is my settings.php

<attachment removed, please don't post complete files, thanks>

Morgan
02-20-2007, 03:45 AM
Although you see the error when you go to the gallery, the error doesn't have anything to do with PhotoPlog. Via the vB ACP, look at line six of whatever plugin is using the global_complete hook. PhotoPlog does not use the global_complete hook. It's likely some other mod you have installed isn't correctly setting the require_once path, and that is why you get an error.

tokyomike
02-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi.

I am sorry...
I checked all plugins.. and none seem to have any code that uses global_complete in it.. I check it twice..

The site is still not working, I asked the server admins to look at it, but they say all is the way it should be...

I really really want this too work.. can you pleaseee help me!

http://www.novusordosaeculorum.com/photoplog/index.php

Morgan
02-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Plugins wouldn't have global_complete inside them. There is a plugin located at the global_complete hook. Line 4946 of vB functions.php file is the following:
Your error says "No such file or directory in /includes/functions.php(4946) : eval()'d code on line 6" and that means line six of a plugin located at the global_complete hook is causing the error.

Go to vB ACP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager and look for global_complete under Hook Location. For each plugin using the global_complete hook, look at line six.

tokyomike
02-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Can I pay you to fix it?

tokyomike
02-23-2007, 01:38 AM
ok now there is a different error,

Warning: main(/global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/novusord/public_html/photoplog/settings.php on line 93

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/novusord/public_html/photoplog/settings.php on line 93

tokyomike
02-23-2007, 02:18 AM
OH YES..
I understood this time, I looked in the wrong place.
There is this mod that puts all the archive links at the bottom, pretty much like VBSEO does, it had this particular global_compete thingy.. I just deleted the mod and it worked.

WELL... it doesnt really work..

Now this happens,

1) when I click upload, I search the pic, then select the category then a description.. I click upload... it empties the box with the file loction and nothing happens..

Mike

Morgan
02-23-2007, 12:57 PM
It looks as if you have now set the server path in the PhotoPlog config file correctly, so I'll ignore post ten. For post eleven, it looks like you started a new thread here (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014), so I'll answer there instead.