PhotoPlog

PhotoPlog (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pre-Sale Questions (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I need a gallery that works! (http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=606)

dklassen 10-08-2006 02:45 AM

I need a gallery that works!

I have Photo Post Pro and I've spent days trying to get it working properly. I have vbulletin 3.6.2 and a vbportal 3.6.1 integration. I've spend I don't know how many hours getting things worked out with vp and vp. I finally have a working setup and now have been trying to integrate PPP into vb and having a hell of a time. I actually had it working but still had a few problems. Talking with tech support and making a few changes, PPP stopped working all together again and I'm SICK of it!

So... PhotoPlog? Can I install it easily? Will it work with out 30 hours of tweaking? Will it integrate with my forums user data base? I want something that's a no hassle gallery program.

I have $35 ready to go.

Morgan 10-08-2006 04:19 AM

If you have any problems, I'm happy to help, but it shouldn't take 30 hours to get PhotoPlog up and running. :)

dklassen 10-08-2006 04:23 AM

hehe. Thanks. I just purchased it and did the install. I left a post in the other forum as I am having a little problem. It's probably just me.

MikeD 11-05-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dklassen (Post 8533)
I have Photo Post Pro and I've spent days trying to get it working properly. I have vbulletin 3.6.2 and a vbportal 3.6.1 integration. I've spend I don't know how many hours getting things worked out with vp and vp. I finally have a working setup and now have been trying to integrate PPP into vb and having a hell of a time. I actually had it working but still had a few problems. Talking with tech support and making a few changes, PPP stopped working all together again and I'm SICK of it!

Finally someone who has the same opinion. Forget PhotoPost. It's crap. I know about what Im talking from. I have worked with this program and I needed really lots of days to get it worked. This program is too complex in all functions. I got always a nerveous breakdown to make settings and it never worked. After 2 days I threw it away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dklassen (Post 8533)
So... PhotoPlog? Can I install it easily? Will it work with out 30 hours of tweaking? Will it integrate with my forums user data base? I want something that's a no hassle gallery program.

PhotoPlog is tons of ways more easier in its works and functions. A great program incl one of the best support ever. And that's for just 40$! What else do we need? I got never any serious problems and this program runs strong till today. By which I mean: PhotoPlog works always!!!

Till today I'm trying to get more customers to buy photoPlog. Wanna know why? It's very simple, because
I'm Profoundly Convinced: PhotoPlog is (one of) the best gallery programs ever!!! :)

dklassen 11-05-2006 02:54 PM

Took me about 10 minutes to get PhotoPlog up and running. I've been a happy camper ever since. PP was a nightmare.

ragtek 11-05-2006 03:18 PM

but its a mighty, expensive nightmare

dklassen 11-05-2006 03:20 PM

I raised enough hell that they took care of me.

Arkidas 11-07-2006 02:56 PM

Did you get your cash back?