View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25
Default [Expired] Warning: PhotoPlog and vB 4.0

Warning: PhotoPlog and vB 4.0 are not compatible. Tests will be done as soon as possible, around the time of the vB 4.0 Gold release, to see what needs to change to make PhotoPlog Pro compatible with vB 4.0 if possible. No time frame at this point for the Lite version.

If you upgrade to vB 4.0, you will break PhotoPlog, whether Lite or Pro, so if you are going to upgrade, turn off the gallery via the ACP -> PhotoPlog -> General Settings and do not turn it on again until after a vB 4.0 compatible version is released. Again no time frame for the Lite version, and for the Pro version, it will be as soon as it gets done.

Support for PhotoPlog on vB 4.0 will not be offered until after a vB 4.0 compatible version of PhotoPlog Pro is released. At that time, the Lite version will be examined to see whether it will be made to be compatible as well.

Please do not repeatedly ask whether it is done yet. What is planned is to get Pro done as soon as possible, and given that the templates need a redo, and code will likely need to be changed, this is not going to be a half day job.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams