View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25
Default [Expired] Warning: PhotoPlog and vB 3.7

Warning: PhotoPlog and vB 3.7 compatibility has not yet been tested. Tests will be completed as soon as possible, around the time of the vB 3.7 Gold release.

If you wish to continue using PhotoPlog, whether Lite or Pro, the recommendation is to not upgrade to vB 3.7 until compatibility testing is complete. This does not mean you cannot upgrade to vB 3.7. It means that if you wind up having problems, there isn't much that can be done for you until compatibility tests and any code changes are complete.

These are the official plans with regard to PhotoPlog Pro and vB 3.7:
  • Check that pro v.2.1.4.7 is compatible
  • If not, make changes as necessary
  • Check that pro v.2.1.5 is compatible
  • If not, make changes as necessary
  • Finish pro v.2.1.5 & announce release
Please heed this warning, thanks.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

For PhotoPlog Pro v.2.1.4.7 to work with vB 3.7.0 Beta 2, grab the ZIP and FTP the following files, overwriting the files on the server:
  • /forum/admincp
    • photoplog_upgrade.php
  • /photoplog
    • ajax.php
    • comment.php
    • edit.php
    • functions.php
    • index.php
    • upload.php
After vB 3.7.0 Gold is released, compatibility will again be checked, but chances are fairly good that PhotoPlog Pro v.2.1.4.7 will work.

If you want your vB member pages to look like this, you will need to revert the vB MEMBERINFO template and then add the following:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
After the following in the vB MEMBERINFO template:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
See this thread for the tabbed version.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams