Thread: In a mess
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:23 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Unhappy In a mess

Hi, I have photoplog lite and I am very happy with that product. But because recently I have been getting database and fatal errors all connected with photoplog, I need help from the actual developers. I am not in a position to buy the pro version now but it is in my list of should buy products in future.

>>> Recently, I transfered my forum to a new vps server and upgraded my forum to 3.6.7. After that when I tried uploading a picture of mine into the photoplog gallery on my forum and this error showed up:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/admin/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/photoplog/images/1/1_123cmlogo.jpg) [ function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /photoplog/upload.php on line 171

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [ function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpqqa2UQ' to '/home/admin/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/photoplog/images/1/1_123cmlogo.jpg' in /photoplog/upload.php on line 171

>>> So, I re-uploaded all the photoplog files and tried reinstalling via my admincp productmanager by upgrading it instead of installing although I have the latest version. I tried it so many time but I kept getting only a blank page where it had to show the report instead. Now, when I clicked on a photo thumbnail on the home page it only went to a blank template with usual vBulletin header and footer and nothing as contents.

>>> So I tried uninstalling the product and then this error came up on the home page of the forum itself:

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.7:
Invalid SQL:
SELECT *
FROM photoplog_fileuploads
WHERE moderate = 0
ORDER BY RAND()
LIMIT 5;
MySQL Error : Table 'admin_vb.photoplog_fileuploads' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Date : Sunday, July 15th 2007 @ 10:36:25 PM
Script : http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php
Referrer : http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/
IP Address : xx.xx.xx.xx
Username : jeffinj
Classname : vb_database

So I disabled the product via my controlpanel and now whenever I just enable it the above error shows. Not sure whats happening. I need help to recover from the mess I just did.

If needed I can give you a forum username and password and you can rectify it as an admin.

Thanks.

Last edited by jeffinj; 07-16-2007 at 05:17 AM..