View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 1
Comments: 2
Question A few questions before purchasing

Hi there,

i've got a few problems with lacking features in Photoplog Lite so i'd like to ask, if i will have them with the Pro version.

My members asked for a picture upload function within comments. Makes sense to me since i am running a photography site and my members edit their pictures from time to time to enhance them. Fact is, they won't delete the original picture, instead they want to show the improved one within a comment. Is that possible with Pro? Just to make it clear, i don't mean the [IMG]-Code thing. I mean a real upload function like the attachment function from vBulletin itself.

Next thing is the custom checkbox. Is it possible to show a picture instead of text? Some of my members want to allow other members to edit their pictures. So i need for example a red X (gif or png) if they deny it and a green whatever to show them, that editing this image is allowed.

Nex point is a portfolio. My members like to have a portfolio ... is it possible with Pro?

Hope my questions will get answered =)

Cheers and thx,
Tom

//edit
Forgot something ...
Another feature i could need is the "Send me an email if someone posted a new comment" for my members. Some of them commenting lots of photos and they'd like to know if they get an answer regarding to their comment, something like the vBulletin Abonnement. Is it possible with Pro?

Last edited by Tom; 10-19-2007 at 11:05 AM..