View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Thumbs up Few questions before re-subscribe

Hi Morgan,

Just considering renewing my subscription, however don't have access to the pro threads so can't search if these have been resolved.

I noticed that you've integrated a gallery search into the vb search results as per my suggestion in the 2.1.4 thread - is that a mod that can easily be applied to my site?

Is there a way to integrate vb tags to gallery images and having these linked to taglist searches from vb? Or at the very least implement a tag system for images? This would rock as I could drastically reduce the number of gallery categories making browsing much smoother, while still retaining catagories via the taglist system.

I noticed the [images] and [upload] links near your smiliebox - are these standard functionality?

Is there any software equivalent to 'Gallery Remote' or the Facebook style java image uploader that will resize a users image to say 800 width before they upload it to save on their bandwidth and waiting time?

All in all, the system is looking pretty smooth now.. I'm pretty keen to upgrade