View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:36 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

PhotoPlog Pro is getting ported to work with vB4 but it is not done yet. Not all features may be portable though, like the gallery results that appear on a forum search and maybe other things. It is not a small endeavor to get PhotoPlog to work with vB4, as every single PhotoPlog template needs to be changed, and there are over 50 of them, not to mention the PHP code changes that are necessary. Attached is a screenshot of PhotoPlog Pro partially working on vB4, but as you can see in the picture the templates still need work. Unlike some other add-on sites, or even vbulletin.com, everything here is done by yours truly, so it does take time, of which I have less than I had before. So nope, I can't give you an expected release date, there are just too many variables, but now you have a screensot to see what it looks like today.

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gallery_screen.jpg (44.0 KB, 163 views)
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams