View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default photoplog lite and vb3.6.4

i have installed it from vbulletin.org, i am running the latest vbulletin 3.6.4 forum, i am having trouble to upload images.

*FIXED When I go to exemple.com/forums/photoplog/ and click on home or upload or search I get file home.php or upload.php or search.php file does not exist. I noticed that the links are generated as exemple.com/photoplog/home.php and not adding the /forums/ folder. how can i fix this?
edited photoplog_script_dir in AdminCP, my bad

Is there a way to change the Members Uploads alphabetic order section too show the number+alphabetic order for images names instead?
0123456789abcdefghigklmnopqrstuvwxyz + others

I have been trying to add the gallery random pics in forum home too and added the code, when i got to Forum main page i dont see anything.

Morgan, can you please make something to automatically add pictures? i mean like having a Bot (username) to upload an image automatically? i have a page that displays online game servers and i want a Bot (an username) to automatically upload a picture when the game server script shows a default.jpg image when a server map image can't be found on the server.

Can an upgrade be made about the vbulletin.org PhotoPlog Lite script there? it hasnt been updated for a long time.

thank you.

Last edited by Defrag; 12-30-2006 at 06:01 PM..