View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Few questions before purchasing Photoplog Pro

Hey guys,
Sorry if this has already been answered but i just wanted to be sure of a few things before i go and purchase the pro version of this software.If wondering why not use the lite version i prefer the layout of pro over lite from what i have seen.Now onto my question.

First i was wondering if it is possible to mass import a folder of images from the server.Say for example i install photoplog and upload a set of images to /images/cars/ can i import all images in "cars" at once?I know this was a feature in the old VBA gallery that i loved and came in handy for me but i dont really like the new release of photopost or whatever they call it these days.

Second was does photoplog allow unlimtied catagories as well as sub catagories?Sub catagories will be something i definently need for my site to help organise the thousands of photo's that will be in the gallery.

Also is it possible to make the sub catagory page display the same way as the main catagory page?I dont really like the idea of the small navbar with links to subcats.

Thanks all for your time and i look foward to any answers that you can give me.