View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

If you uninstall the pro version, you will lose all gallery database information and ruin your gallery, regardless of lite or pro, so don't do that. As to your question, never tried it, so cannot say if the following will work, so make a backup of everything before trying it. Delete all the pro files from the server and then install the lite version, and when you get to importing the product XML file, allow overwrite, but do not uninstall. If you look at the pro photoplog_upgrade.php file, you will find the changes that took place to go from lite to pro, if you want to undo those changes.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams