Thread: Resize photos
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
how that would be related escapes me. Simply don't answer questions form people without a licence. Or: Don't let people without licence post in these forums. I still cannot see why reading would be a problem.
Code:
Not really.
Code:
Don't take your users for too stupid. In my case, it prevents me from buying.
Code:
And just don't take me to be stupid. I do know what I would buy. I just would like to know beforehand what problems exist and what is possible to do. I just don't understand the need for this secrecy. Your support is good, I know this from over at vbgeek. There's nothing to hide there, I'm sure.

I just believe in informed decisions. And for me this would include reading in the forums you keep closed. That's where I see what might be possible and what not, and that's where I catch some ideas.

As for asking in this pre-sale forum: that's just where we are. Someone asked about the Resize feature right here. What help is it asking here, when your answer is a link to a thread one cannot read?
Code:
But I see that our philosophies don't match here. I would not have bothered to answer anymore were it not for your product that I find highly attractive and would gladly buy if it was to meet my needs.