View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 12:50 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

FYI, there was a remnant collapse button that remained, but it has now been removed. There was also a problem with Highslide working correctly on IE8, and this has been fixed.

If you downloaded PhotoPlog Pro for vB4 before 22 April 2010 00:33:08 GMT, then just do the following to be rid of the issues mentioned in this post:
  • Read post two and see if it applies to you (make sure to note the date and time).
  • If post two applies to you, then you need to do it and the following. Otherwise you need to do just the following.
  • Download another copy of PhotoPlog Pro and save to your computer. Disregard the previous version you downloaded.
  • Find the README file inside the /highslide directory. In that file are details for editing the highslide.css file so the <- -> + x image overlays the Highslide pop-up image.
  • Replace the entire /highslide directory (including its contents) that is on your server with the /highslide directory (and its contents) that is inside the /photoplog directory of PhotoPlog for vB4. Make sure the /highslide directory is the only one you overwrite!
  • Re-import the PhotoPlog product XML file via the ACP (do NOT uninstall, do allow overwrite). Note: changed PhotoPlog templates will not be overwritten by reimporting the XML file, so you must revert the changed PhotoPlog templates via the ACP prior to re-importing the PhotoPlog product XML file.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams