View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Hi, you can display a random selection of thumbnails from PhotoPlog on the vBa portal page. There is a folder in the pro ZIP with instructions. For translations, there is another ZIP here, accessible after purchase, that you can use for translating PhotoPlog phrases. The Flash that you see is really Lightbox JavaScript, with its own images, so you'd need to make new images with Polish language on them. With a small template edit, random thumbnails from PhotoPlog appear on the profile page. See here for an example. However, there is nothing set to force the use of the gallery through the profile page. PhotoPlog is like a separate script, though it requires vBulletin, so the best that can be done 'out of the box' is to show a random selection of thumbnails on the profile page.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams