View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25
Default Blank Page or Warning: chdir() or Warning: main() - Why?

Blank Page or Warning: chdir() or Warning: main() - Why?

Most often it means that the server path you set in the PhotoPlog config.php file is incorrect.

Copy the following into a file named whatismypath.php and FTP it into your main forum directory, then call it from your browser, and it should tell you the server path to use in the PhotoPlog config file:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Here is an example of how the line in the PhotoPlog config file should look, where you replace /full/path/to/forum with whatever whatismypath.php tells you, no ending slash:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Note: If you are using a Windows server, you may need to replace \ with / in the whatismypath.php output.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams