Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 14 Years ago

Old 03-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default WaterMarking?

Hello,

I am sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this question.....

I would really like to watermark my gallery. Is there a simple way to do so? A mod or something?

I would really like to keep the lite version because I cannot see spending money every year just for watermarking but I would like to know if the premium version has it...

Has anyone incorporated any kind of watermarking into the lite version?? Would anyone be interested in helping me write mod for this?

Thanks
Old 03-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

The pro version has the ability to add a watermark. The pro license is a "forever use" license, as long as you abide by the license agreement, so you do not need to renew each year unless you want to continue to receive support and download access.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams

Tags
watermarking