Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 06-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default quick question lite or pro?

Hello,

i don't know which is better for my case.

I want to upload photos in my site, and just allow registered members to view. what i mean is that to be able to view the gallery, you need to be registered. and i don't want members to upload pictures. just me and another admin.

so with that said. would i need pro or would lite just do it?

thanks for your help
Old 06-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 2
Comments: 0

you can set the permissions to only allow you to upload pictures in the Usergroup permissions
Old 06-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Correct, and both lite and pro have such usergroup permissions.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 06-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 10
Comments: 2

IMO PhotoPlog is one of the best Gallery Programs ever. It's not just the cheap and fair price, it's the program itself and the best support ever. I could explain tons of advances against other gallery programs But you can read it here: Features The Pro version is much better than the Lite one. It has so many excellent capabilities and its handling is much better than the Lite version. Before I decided to buy the Pro version I had the Lite version at that time. Later I decided to buy the Pro version and after installing I saw the differences.

You know what? I can tell it everyone like you to buy the Pro version! But all things would to go beyond the scope of the discussion. I'm so convinced about that great program and I know about what I'm talking from. So I had persuaded many German fellows to buy PhotoPlog Pro and today they are really happy. The excellent program & support are things what most customes should consider before buying. And exactly here is the right place: Excellent support around the clock from a great programer. That's it

Trust me: You'd never regret it!

An convinced customer from Germany!!!