Old 04-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25
Default PhotoPlog Pro v.2.1.4.8 for vB4 Discussion

PhotoPlog Pro v.2.1.4.8 for vB4 Discussion

For support, create a new thread.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 04-19-2010, 08:47 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 7
Comments: 0

Sorry, I know this is a thread meant for vB4. But I just want to know will there be any more development with the vB3 version? Or are you going to announe the EOL for PhotoPlog Pro vB3.x ?
Old 04-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Not anytime in the near future. Next up is making the Geek scripts vB4 compatible. After that then we'll see, but right now my gut feeling is the vB3 version of PhotoPlog will be EOL'd but I'm not 100% certain at this point.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 04-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 2

wow thanks morgan. i was only waiting on this before i upgrade to vb4

i know you are the only one working photoplog and its probably been a mission and a half but its greatly appreciated from this end what a gent
Old 04-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 0

Morgan,
before to buy a new (upgrade) license,
can i know if there's some knowed bug in vb4 photoplog?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Head Plog
Admin

@butty: Thanks, after going solo for so long, I decided to hire help, and it was still a mission, but my team did a nice job. Really sorry everyone had to wait so long.

@Sworm: Right now, known bug, no, but unknown bug, probably. We tried to test all the options and such, but it is nearly impossible to get every possible combination. If there is a bug, it'll get fixed as best as it can be fixed.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Green Plog

Thumbs up

@ Morgan

Great work - PPPro 2.1.4.8 works perfect on my vb 4.0.3

thanx 2you
Old 04-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Green Plog

is PhotoPlog Pro v.2.1.4.8 free for downloading ?
Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Head Plog
Admin

@rbc: Thanks, be sure to check this post too: http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showt...3368#post23368

@mofeu: PhotoPlog Pro requires a license: http://www.photoplog.com/forum/payments.php
Old 04-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Green Plog

Thanks for the update.

I've been using the lite version for a while now and was waiting for an update before upgrading to vb 4.0.

My question is we are still months away from upgrading to vb4 should i upgrade by lite version to pro for vb 3.8 in the mean time??