PhotoPlog

Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 15 Years ago

Old 04-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 5
Comments: 8
Default 3.7 GOLD next week and PHOTOPLOG?

Hello I currently have a license and was wondering if photoplog is going to be compatible with vbulletin 3.7 gold when it comes out next week?

...how is this all going to workout with 3.7 and compatibility, etc... as well are there any new features added to the gallery for the new vBulletin 3.7 GOLD?

Thanks
Old 04-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Linking to the answer you found here just in case someone else happens upon this thread.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 04-25-2008, 02:13 AM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 5
Comments: 8

Cool thanks Morgan, also I was just wondering, now that vbulletin 3.7 is due for NEXT week, how are things going with the NEW photoplog? I'd love to launch my new site right away with photoplog

Also I was just wondering, what new features are going to be available for the upcoming photoplog? I read somewhere that video upload capabilities will be available or something?

Thanks
Old 04-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Head Plog
Admin

My answer is the same, not sure what else to add:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Once everything is done, I'll post a list of new features.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 04-29-2008, 07:55 AM
Yellow Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Is the latest bug fix from RC3 to RC4 going to break somethng in photoplog?
Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Yellow Plog

Gold is OUT!

So should I wait with upgrading and am I going to run into problems with my existing photoplog installation?
Old 04-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Orange Plog

Gallery: 2

I'd definitely wait personally, things always shake out over the first few days. I'd play around with it on a test server if you have one, but wait to upgrade... No point going through all the hassels yourself when you can give it a bit longer and take advantage of lessons learned by the first wave, eh?

James and Susan
Old 05-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Green Plog

Any update here? Is Photoplog pro ready to fly with VB3.7.0 Gold?
Old 05-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Head Plog
Admin

http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2354