Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Pro > Pre-Sale Questions
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Migration from Lite to Pro

Hi, I had just installed the lite version and would like to get the pro version, i just had a migration question, would i have to completly uninstall the lite and then install the pro from scratch or is there an easier way?

thanks,
n.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Hi, you do not need to uninstall the lite version. When you get the pro version, follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file. Also check the PhotoPlog settings and usergroup permissions after upgrade as some things changed.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 08-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Green Plog

Sheesh .. was one step away from purchasing .. Paypal doesnt work in so many countries inclusing mine .. i did recommend 2checkout, its the best! Too bad for me will suffice with the lite for now. thanks.

n.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Orange Plog

Comments: 2

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Where do you come from? Believe me: The Pro version is so much better than the Lite version. And that for just 35 bucks and 1 year excellent support. Whenever you get a way to pay for that, you will never regret it !!!

PhotoPlog Pro is the best gallery program ever!!! Better than PhotoPost (the most expensive ever) or others like that. After you have paid, you will get an excellent program with 100% support in that forum. Morgan, the Admin and programmer of this program will help you to assist by word and deed! He helped us tons of times whenever something won't work or went kinda wrong. Whatever happens... YOU'LL GET HELP ALWAYS! -Mike
Old 08-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Green Plog

I am from Dubai. I know this looks awesome and I wanted to buy it right now, , if they can provide the transaction through 2Checkout.com .. it would be awesome. Paypal is not support here. I would love to buy it, and for sure even the litw version is better than photopost
Old 08-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Orange Plog

Comments: 2

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
You should mask Morgan whether he agrees the payment of 2Checkout.com. If not you can send him the money via Airmail. Ask him about his postall address and you're in -Mike